Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lecture 7 task



I firstly elected this section form the lecture slide because of the aesthetics. However I found that this particular work is a direct reflection of my initial design.


The similarities of this design with my own space subscribed for Keith Campbell are:
• The spaces itself seem to links up in terms of mood – my space is just as profession area there nothings colourful or entertaining.
• Both the designs are gridded and geometric.
• The location of being outside is another replication.
• The other similarity is how there is a space that leads the person into this area. We also come together with the way we both merge random oblongs by overlaying and fusing.



• This image from the same section is another similarity as it also replicates the same flow of light as my own work, I also have a sun roof in Keith Campbell same located at the top on my model.



There are also other component within eh work that I also appreciate however there are no similarities with my own respective work one of them is the unique way the artisans if creating the works with geometrical shapes retaining a strong level of innovation and functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment